Position Name: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-5 Years
Required Technical Skills:
- Good to have Angular and other tools like Teleric controls, Kendo UI, Sync fusion controls.
- Strong UI knowledge is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Technical documentation & presentation.
- Ability to deal with clients.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience of architecture and designing web applications and services.
Qualification: IIT/NIT or B.tech/BE
Job Title: Ionic Developer
Desired profile :
- Good exposure to design and development of the hybrid mobile app using Ionic Framework.
- Good understanding of Angular JS and JQuery.
- Must have developed at least 2-3 mobile app on Ionic Framework.
- Should be able to handle complete app development lifecycle independently.
- Knowledge of Push Notification Service and Firebase will be an added advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
- At least 2 – 4 Years of Mobile App Development experience in Ionic Framework (Version 3 / Latest Version).
- Built advanced applications (at least 2 live projects) in Ionic Framework.
- Strong knowledge of application design patterns.
- Worked on Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Geo-Location, Map Web Views, Push Notification Service.
- Strong Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, Firebase or similar databases.
- Able to Optimize for multi-device iPhone, iPad, Tablet & Smartphones.
- Published 2 or more apps in Google Play Store and Apple iTunes store.
- Knowledge of Game Application Development will be added advantage
Job Title: SEO Specialist
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience of minimum 2 – 5 years
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Job Title: Anchor
Experience: 0-2 Years
We are looking for an enthusiastic anchor to join our team and participate in the creative cycle of news broadcast. As a anchor, you will work closely with team and will be responsible for gathering information, broadcasting newscasts throughout the day and interviewing guests. Ultimately, you should be able to follow current events and present stories to audiences in an informative, interesting and unbiased way.
- Research local community, state, national and international current events.
- Collaborate with the team to choose stories to broadcast considering audience preferences.
- Organize the data to present the most interesting pieces first.
- Revise scripts and prepare to deliver them on-air.
- Engage in commentary.
- Interview guests and other members involved in particular stories.
- Introduce news correspondents reporting on scene and ask them relevant questions.
- Comply with the moral code of the journalistic profession.
- Keep abreast of content developments by studying papers, attending events, etc.
- Stay in contact with industry professionals
- Proven work experience as an anchor in entertainment industry.
- Great knowledge in Sports, preferably Cricket.
- Broad knowledge of local, national and international Sports news.
- Comfortable yet professional presence on camera.
- Ability to improvise in a live on-camera setting.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available to work on a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and strict deadlines.
- Active social media presence.
- BSc degree in journalism, communications or relevant field
Title: Content Writer
Experience: – 0-3 years
Work Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Research and analyze top SEO content topics QC content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency. Research and write long-form content on various relevant topics Publish content on various platforms and analyze traffic performance Research and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content Assist finance team in the payment process for content stakeholders Prepare reports on project performance Come up with process improvement initiatives and implement them.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communication, Journalism or related field Great knowledge on Cricket and enthusiast to write cricket related articles Familiarity with web publication techniques
- Familiarity with marketing tools, MS Office or Google Suite.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, especially SEO Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Creativity and a keen eye for details.
Cricket Website: stumpsandbails.com